Friday, January 14, 2011


HAPPY
dear, I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I can spend all my life just telling you how much I love you ;)word cannot express, life without you is unimaginable. you're my heart, my soul. my all in all. love, when you smile you make just want to stare at you, I will love you forever till death do us part. baby I love you more each day. you're the air that I breath, you're the beat in my heart, you're the tear in my eyes, you're the love in my life. you're all I think about, night and day, all week long ;) you're all I need, all I've ever needed, and all I'll ever need. I can't wait to spend my life with you. there's is nothing else I want in my life, just you lying in my arms. staring into your eyes, whispering in you ear " I love you " . I am yours, forever. you're the best thing i ever had. you're not my first, but you're the best from all ;)